Tues, June 14 – 2:00 to 4:00pm CT
Louisiana room, Hilton Capital Center
201 Lafayette St, Baton Rouge, LA
- What habitats were impacted and how?
- What are some ways that human health is protected during oil spills?
- What oil spill-related stressors impact aquatic life and how?
- How were species impacted by the spill, and how does this link to impacted habitats?
- Do lab results scale up to the wild and can this information inform population or community estimates?
- What human communities were impacted by the spill and how?
- What traits made communities more resilient?
- What resources are in place for the next oil disaster?
Stephen Sempier, Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant
Monica Wilson, Florida Sea Grant
Emily Maung-Douglass, Louisiana Sea Grant
Christine Hale, Texas Sea Grant
Larissa Graham, Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant
Questions? Contact your state specialist by clicking here.